All 4 art Reviews

CAPCOM+Link Button Pin Designs CAPCOM+Link Button Pin Designs

Hmmm... last I checked Link wasn't a Capcom licensed character. That Aside, the designs are pretty sweet.

Vlaireice32989 responds:

Oh, sorry. I guess I have to change the title since it's misleading or put a note on Link . I know that Link is a licensed character from Nintendo. I just mentioned characters from CAPCOM games since CAPCOM was a co-creator of the The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages, which doesn't entirely mean that Link is owned by CAPCOM. Thanks for pointing that to me though. :3

Gigi Kawaiii! Gigi Kawaiii!

This isn't a peace sign you troll. She looks like she's trying to bless you. I didn't know you sneased when you drew this.

Budj responds:

Haha... *sneezed

Empty Feelings Empty Feelings

Finally, someone that gets the beauty of unfinished works. I love how much detail and effort that you applied to the face; it really helps in the transition when you get to the rough sketch. Also, the rough sketch border really gives the color room to breath. I like that I can see the moments of contemplation that I wouldn't have seen if you finished this picture. Great work, and I hope that you submit more to here in the future.

Practice Practice

Your work is nothing short of impressive and articulate, and I'm glad to see that you used the color of the paper as a pleasant mid-tone for the entire work.

May I asked how you managed to scan this piece? Clearly this is a huge sheet of charcoal paper.

KarylAnne responds:

Thank you! I feel as though the piece does look a bit crooked, but I'm really glad you like it! Its actually not that big, though I did originally plan to do a huge piece for it. Its about the size of an A4 paper--but just a teeny tiny bit smaller--which explains how I got to scan it.

If you're curious as to how other people upload big sized works I know most just take a high quality picture of it in good lighting. Hope that helps!