[P] - Vortex [P] - Vortex

Now, if only all the dubstep were half as good as this I would download all day long. Im suprised no one commented on your song yet man. It honestly deserves to be mentioned in the top spot somewhere.

The only issue I have with it is that It feels more drum-n-bass, but you made this song so deep that It can go in techno, dance, dnb, dubstep, or even new wave; arguably. keep it up.

Pezmobile responds:

Thanks man. I almost put it in hiphop because of the beat but there was too mush cool bass going on to not put it in dubstep. If i had doubled the tempo of the beat then you could call it Drum n bass.

Thanks for commenting!!!!
[P]

~|| I lied ~|| I lied

Earth Dragon

You've got to be a real scholar to have gotten this far; and make an epic remix from a game with an under-appreciated soundtrack. Thanks for the tribute.

Only issue I could see about improvement is the mastery doesn't compliment the piano . Not dissin' the DnB, but it throws off the flow of the track and actually muddles over the quality of the piano.

Once Upon A December (Anastasia Remix) Once Upon A December (Anastasia Remix)

Gorgeous!!

Probably one of the lesser known of the non-Disney animated movies out there. Know one that I know even recalls this cartoon, which is sad cause it has the second most alluring song I've ever heard in a cartoon. First would be in American Tale II.

rtnario responds:

Yup, that's true, along with Balto. Thanks!

Memoirs of a Shelterd Schizo Memoirs of a Shelterd Schizo

holy shit...

this is what I'm talkin 'bout!!! all that I can appreciate about rap and hip-hop it in this song; poetic, meaningful, different, and almost personal...
track was clean, and I can't think of any reason to change it at all. I look forward to hearing this go to the top 10 list. I have a feeling you will. all I can tell you to do is keep it up.

traumatik1 responds:

thanks alot! yea it is different..way out the box..its my first attempt at a story track

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

you know what this also reminds me of?

Silent Hill soundtracks. at least the first two minutes. then it starts to feel like a prelude to the apocalypse. awesome job, and hope to here more from you and your inspired tracks. 5s & 10s all around man.

Evil-Dog responds:

thanks buddy, it's true, silent hill, with the guitars :) SH soundtracks are awesome!

Brave New Rock Brave New Rock

I hope this makes best of week!!

awesome track, well made and original. I don't see too many good rock tracks on NG, but when it's this good I hope to hell that people pay attention. only issue that I have with this song is no lyrics, but then again just listening to this song I can tell you have lyrics in mind (hope Im not speaking out my ass). hope to hear more rock tracks from you in particular sometime soon. keep it up.

ellipse ellipse

gorgeously done, expected of #1.

awesome track, I can tell you put some heavy thought into the orchestrated part mid-song. I have nothing bad to say about this song. I look forward to watching you make another chart topper here in the future.

If you are looking for some constructive criticism, then all I can really give you is to tone down the trippy sound you use throughout the song it kinda distracts from the piano's melody at the beginning. kinda.

broove responds:

Honestly, I don't remember how long have I thought about the middle part. But the whole song took me pretty long, yes - about a week. Thanks for a great review ;)

Rellika - Serenity Rellika - Serenity

awesome start

really catchy beat, and the melody was pretty freakin' original. you deserve your track where it is, in the top rated songs on the portal. you have some really good transitions, but it only feels like a start to the song cause sounds you use kinda make it repeatative. if you need some constructive feedback it would be to switch up the sounds just a bit. would be more appealing to me. all in all this is almost the perfect song on the portal.

[Blazin] [Blazin]

been a while since I've heard good hip-hop in NG

damn dude, this was sick. track was kinda scratchy, but it reafirms the olskool feel. keep it up, I look forward to your next work.

teddygram responds:

yea i like that, captures the atmosphere i wanted in the track. thanks, and glad you liked it.

&amp;gt;TK&amp;lt; CardiacArrest >TK< CardiacArrest

the actual heart beat...

... is kinda eerie. I like it. give the track a deep psychotropic atmosphere to it. kinda not digging the way you ended the track though. like you didn't know what to do so you just said "Fuck it!!", and threw in that "Veering..." sound to it. kinda ruined the mood of the song for me. other than that well established segues, and each beat stands out and doesn't muddle the rest of the track. nice.

TorkKey responds:

Lol. Well you're kinda right about the ending. I've never been able to get a good ending on any of my songs.

Thanks for the review. There's still stuff I'm going to fix. I'm going to try and get more of a sub-bass hit out of the heart beat, fix that transition, then make a real ending.

THANKS!